Casio G-Shock G'MIX GBA-400-4C Resin Watch
New color for the G-SHOCK G'MIX lineup of music-themed watch. The shiny purple color of this model is in the image of vivid laser lights. A black disk dial in...
New color for the G-SHOCK G'MIX lineup of music-themed watch.
The shiny purple color of this model is in the image of vivid laser lights. A black disk dial in the face creates the image of a photograph record on a turntable for a cool design.
When used in combination with the special G'MIX App, this watch can control the sound quality, ambience, and other sound qualities of music playback, search for the title of a sound playing in your current location, and more. You can also perform auto time adjustment, alarm settings, and other operations from a smartphone for easier operation.
Mobile Link (Function linking with a Bluetooth® SMART device using wireless communication)
Use of Mobile Link requires downloading of the "G-SHOCK+" and "G'MIX App" apps to the phone.
• A special player with an equalizer and sound field setting that reproduces the ambiance of various different live venues,can be controlled from the watch.
• A rotary switch operation lets you search for the title of a song playing nearby.
• Performing a button operation on the watch causes the phone to sound a tone, helping to make it easy to find.
• Automatic Home Time and World Time setting adjustment at a preset time each day.
• Configure World Time (approximately 300 cities), alarms, timer, and other watch functions from the phone.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents
- Mobile link (Linking with a Bluetooth® SMART device over a wireless connection)
- Airplane mode
- World time
35 time zones (100 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Input range: 1 seconds to 100 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms or one-time alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery warning (A warning appears on the display whenever battery power drops below a certain level.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
2 years on SR927W × 2 (Mobile Link used 2 hours a day.)
*Light: 1 time (1.5 seconds)/day
*Alarm: 10 seconds/day
- Size of case: 55 × 51.9 × 18.3 mm
- Total weight: 66 g
- Warranty: One Year