Casio G-Shock G-100CU-3A Resin Watch
From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, come new models with bold and daring designs that are so popular today. The base model...
From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, come new models with bold and daring designs that are so popular today. The base model is the analog-digital combination G-100, which features a simple round face, with an overall matte finish for modestly clean and a simple look.
The G-100CU is available in a choice of three cool colors: navy blue, khaki with faces that have a similar hue as the watch body, or white with a light gray face.
• ISO764 class magnetic resistance.n and easy reading.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Daily alarm
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2016
- Size of case: 49.6 × 47.8 × 15.7 mm
- Total weight: 65 g
- EL:Blue Green
- Warranty: One Year